Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Say hello to my little friend!

Didn't write for a few days because I lost the last blog just as I was finishing up typing it, computer froze :(

What is the big deal with all these chocolate easter eggs nowadays?? First of all, they start appearing in the shops as soon as the chocolate santas are gone! It's like they're working in a bloody shift! "Allright Bunny, Christmas is over, your turn" says the chocolate Santa and six months later it's the other way around...

I have realised that I love YouTube, could you possibly find another place with so much crap in it? There's so much to watch that I get lost, but no matter how detailed my searches are; "fun", "clip" or "people"...
But it's a great time waster, I usually spend half my work day trawling through YouTube... Mmmm... Good fun...

Went through the dilemma of whether I am going to move to another apartment or not, decided that the latter maybe was best for the moment. You see, I don't live in the city, but in tranquil suburbia. And I'm starting to get drawn to the city more...

But it's so expensive, my apartment is already expensive as it is, which means if you want to live in the city, go figure, even MORE expensive, taa-fucking-daa...
But I guess that you have to literally sell an arm and a leg to be able to afford living at all nowadays...

Catch ya!

No comments: